No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Crocodile Roof Shield WaterProofing Grey 20kg
Crocodile roof shield waterproofing material Ready-to-use acrylic type For waterproofing the roof, roof or wall when dry, it looks like a thin rubber sheet Prevent water permeability High flexibility With special ingredients that help to reflect heat (Total Solar Reflective: TSR) 50-80%, reduce heat accumulation into the building Making the temperature drop better than general acrylic 2-6 ° C, suitable for waterproofing wide areas and joints, small cracks (<1.5 mm)
Acrylic waterproofing And reflect heat
- High quality acrylic Durable, long-lasting water retention, UV resistant
- Convenient, easy to use, open the lid immediately
- Flexibility is higher than 500%, covering the sesame pattern.
- Mixed with special chemicals Helps to reflect the nest of heat from 55 to 80% in both light and dark colors. Reduce heat accumulated to the building. Reduce the temperature within 2 – 6 degrees compared to general waterproofing
- Can mix colors or paint over
- Adhesion to a variety of materials
Suitable for waterproofing the roof that drains well. Concrete roof, steel roof, waterproof cornice joints Roof cover And suitable for concealing cracks in the building wall Can be applied to a variety of materials such as concrete, plaster, plastic, PVC, iron, zinc, aluminum, roof tiles Asphalt slabs, wood, bricks and others.
|Type||Roof Shield Water Proofing|
|Standard||EN 1348, JIS R3106|
|Product Color||white, gray|
|Packing Size||1 kg / 4 kg / 20 kg|
How to use
Crocodile roof shield waterproofing material Ready-to-use acrylic type For waterproofing the roof, roof or wall when dry, it looks like a thin rubber sheet Prevent water permeability High flexibility With special ingredients that help to reflect heat (Total Solar Reflective: TSR) 50-80%, reduce heat accumulation into the building Making the temperature drop better than general acrylic 2-6 ° C, suitable for waterproofing wide areas and joints, small cracks (<1.5 mm) Surface preparation
- The surface that needs to be waterproofed must be clean, free from dust, cement, oil and other foreign matter.
- If the surface has cracks Should repair the cracks first By using the appropriate repair material Fill the groove area Against the wall with a sealant
- Should let the surface dry for at least 3 hours after cleaning
- New concrete floor or wall Should be at least 28 days before work
- On the new plaster surface Should be at least 7 days before work
- Moisture content must be completely dry before work.
- Should stir the crocodile roof together before use
- If the surface is rough, porous, should use a crocodile roof, water mix 5–10%, apply to the first foundation.
- Use a brush or roller to apply the alligator roof to 2 rounds.
- After applying the first round, let it dry for 4 hours before applying the 2nd cycle.
- In case of needing to strengthen with fiber To lay the fiber mesh between the first and second floors While the first floor is not dry Recommended to apply the second layer Once more To allow the film to cover the fiber mesh completely
- After finished Should protect the surface for at least 48 hours
Utilization rate 1.2 kg / sq.m. / 2 trips (thickness of about 0.2-0.4 mm). Apply foundation about 0.6 kg / sq.m (10% water mix). Use restrictions
- Roofs or decks should be sloped to prevent water leakage.
- Do not use in areas that are constantly immersed in water. Or there is water seeping from the bottom surface
- Should not work in the sun Hot surface The optimum temperature is 10-35 ° C.
- Wash the tool with water after every use.
- Should be kept out of the reach of children
- Should be stored in a dry place And the temperature is not too high as it may cause the product to deteriorate
- The product life is 1 year from the date of production in an unopened condition.