Crocodile Acrylic Bondcrete 20L
Crocodile Acrylic Bondcrete is a 100% acrylic latex used as a high strength admixture and bonding agent for portland cement mortar and concrete. It provides excellent resistance to impact, abrasion, moisture, and attack by acids or other water soluble chemicals.
How to use
Remove all loose, unsound, or contaminated concrete from area to be repaired. Roughen concrete surface. Pre-wet concrete and allow surface to dry before applying Crocodile Acrylic Boncrete.
Use as an Admixture
Crocodile Acrylic Bondcrete can be used for patching applications. Mix Crocodile Acrylic Bondcrete 1 liter with water 2 liters and portland cement 5 kg and sand 13 kg
Use as a Bonding agent
• For Slurry Bond Coat: Mix Crocodile Acrylic Bondcrete 1 part with portland cement 1.5 parts is suggested to provide a creamy thick bonding slurry. Apply by brush or broom
• For Neat Bond Coat: Apply by brush or roller on the concrete. Wait until the bonding film is clear and dry to the touch before applying mortar or concrete
For Cement Mixing: Crocodile Acrylic Bondcrete 7.5 liters per 50 kg of cement.
For Priming: Crocodile Acrylic Bondcrete 1 liter per 3 sq.m.
Crocodile Acrylic Boncrete requires damp curing followed by drying in order to achieve full physical properties.
• Do not use as a neat bonding agent for any vertical, overhead, or structural applications, or with rapid setting cementitious products.
• The minimum recommended application temperature is 10°c. Temperature must remain at least 24 hours.
• Admixture may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
• If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
• Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
• Keep out of reach of children