ទឹកការពាររអិលសញ្ញារូបក្រពើ ការពារមនុស្សជាទីស្រាលញ់របស់អ្នកពីការរអិលដួលលើការ៉ូដែលសើមឥដ្ឋនៅពេលសើមអាចប្រើបានទាំងខាងក្នុងនិងខាងក្រៅអាគារឬតំបន់ងាយរងគ្រោះ។ ការពាររអិលដូចជាតំបន់យ៉រឬបន្ទប់ទឹក
Anti-slip when the floor is wet
- ការពាររអិលលើការ៉ូដែលសើមបានយ៉ាងប្រសើរ ស្ដងដា ASTM សហរដ្ឋអាមេរិចកាំង
- មានសុវត្ថិភាព ផាសុខភាព មិនមានសារធាតុធ្វើអោយប៉ះពាល់ដាល់សុខភាព
- ប្រើម្ដងបានយូ ជាងមួយឆ្នាំ
កំរិតការប្រើ : 0.5 លីត្រ/ 10 ម៉ែត្រការ់េ(m²)
ចំណុះ : 0.5 លីត្រ, 3 លីត្រ, 10 លីត្រ, 20 លីត្រ។
How to use
Crocodile reagents, slippery floors, protect you and your loved ones from slippery accidents. When the floor is wet Except glass tiles, no residue, suitable for slippery floors on tiled floors when wet Can be used both inside And outside the building Or areas that are vulnerable to slip, such as a balcony or bathroom area
Clean the floor with “crocodile cleaner, general cleaning” and rinse with water. Wipe dry completely. Mixing
Do not mix water
- Clean the floor with “crocodile cleaner, general cleaning” and rinse with water. Wipe dry completely.
- Experiment in a small area. Pour the crocodile solution to the floor, slip it onto the sponge (only) to test the effect of the solution on the color of the tile (the color may fade), as well as the best reaction time. Should be moistened for 45-60 minutes
- When the result is satisfactory (Both changes in colors that may fade And the reaction time) so pour the crocodile solution together, slippery on the sponge and gently apply to the desired area Leave it according to the length of time tested.
- At the end of the time, rinse with water. The efficiency of the solution will be complete.
- Regularly test at least 6 months / time. Repeat again (1 year average certification)
- Should test performance in a small area first
- Wear gloves and goggles for protection at all times. And should avoid direct contact
- Tile color And the gloss may slightly decrease Due to the chemical reaction of Crocodile Solution May cause dark colored tiles such as black or blue The color of the tile may fade. (Should test first whether the result is satisfactory or not) but the slip-resistant surface still gives the same performance
- Should not pour or spray the solution Directly on the tile. Must be poured on the sponge And use the sponge to apply on the surface only
- Eye contact . Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. And fill the eyes up and down If wearing contact lenses Should be carefully removed And wash your eyes with water for at least 20 minutes and should consult a doctor
- Inhalation Move victim to open air and ventilated place. If there is still smoke from chemicals Should wear a mask in case of unconsciousness, the patient should be placed in the proper position. Loosen the button, shirt or necktie. Patients should be moved to a clear, ventilated place and consult an emergency doctor immediately.
- The skin washes contaminated skin from a lot of water. Wash contaminated clothing with water. And should wear gloves Should wash water for 20 minutes, wash clothes and shoes before wearing
- By mouth, mouth washing, removing dentures if available And drinking water according to a reasonable amount And should stop if the patient has symptoms of vomiting If the patient has vomiting Should keep the head low To prevent toxins from entering the lungs Should not water things in the patient’s mouth If the patient has unconscious symptoms, should move Patients go to the air and clear. Loosen the shirt button And consult an emergency doctor immediately
kept in a place away from children, food and pets Should be stored out of direct sunlight Can be stored at room temperature