Crocodile Remover សន្សំសំចៃពេលវេលាក្នុងការសម្អាតតំបន់បន្ទាប់ពីដំឡើងការ៉ូដោយមិនធ្វើឱ្យខូចផ្ទៃខាងលើរបស់ក្រឡាការ៉ូត្រូវពាក់ស្រោមដៃជានិច្ចមុននឹងប្រើ
Cement stain remover
ទឹកថ្នាំនឹងធ្វើប្រតិកម្មជាមួយស្នាមប្រឡាក់ម្សៅបៀករ៉ង និងស៊ីម៉ង់ត៍រឺ ស្នាមប្រឡាក់ដែលកើតពិការងារសាងសង់ដែលសន្សំលើផ្ទៃបានយ៉ាងមាន ប្រសិទ្ធភាព ដោយមិនកើតប្រតិកម្មជាមួយនឹងការ៉ូ
កំរិតការប្រើ : 0.5 លីត្រ/4ម៉ែត្រការ៉េ(m²)
ចំណុះ : 0.5 លីត្រ, 3 លីត្រ,10 លីត្រ, 20 លីត្រ
|Type||Crocodile Cement Remover|
How to use
Crocodile Remover The solution will react with plaster, grout, or dust from the construction that accumulates on the surface effectively. Saves time in cleaning the area After installing the tiles Without damaging the surface of the tiles Always wear gloves before use.
The need to remove cement grout, adhesive must be dried
- Glazed tiles and porcelain mixed with water at the rate of 1: 10
- Earthenware Mixing water at the rate of 1: 5
- Natural stone flooring, synthetic stone Mixing water at the rate of 1: 10
- Stone floor that can withstand acids Mixing water at the rate of 1: 15
- Used directly on the surface Or diluted with a mixture of water depending on the stain of the cement
- Be sure that the stain that needs to be removed is fully dry.
- Use a brass brush Or clean with a solid, remove some stains
- Pour the prepared solution for 4-5 minutes.
- Rinse with water If the stain is not enough, repeat.
- Should not be used on non-acid-resistant surfaces
- Should test performance in a small area first
- Wear gloves and goggles for protection at all times.
- Avoid direct contact.
- Eye contact . Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. And fill the eyes up and down If wearing a contact lens Should be carefully removed And wash your eyes with water for at least 20 minutes and should consult a doctor
- Inhalation Move victim to open air and ventilated place. If there is still smoke from chemicals Should wear a mask in case of unconsciousness Patients should be placed in the appropriate position. Loosen the button, shirt or necktie. Patients should be moved to a clear, ventilated place and consult an emergency doctor immediately.
- In the skin, wash contaminated skin from large amounts of water. Wash contaminated clothing with water. And should wear gloves Should wash water for 20 minutes, wash clothes and shoes before wearing
- By mouth, mouth washing, removing dentures if available And drinking water according to a reasonable amount And should stop if the patient has symptoms of vomiting If the patient has vomiting Should keep the head low To prevent toxins from entering the lungs Should not put things in the patient’s mouth If the patient has unconscious symptoms, should move Patients go to the air and clear. Loosen the shirt button And consult an emergency doctor immediately
kept in a place away from children, food and pets Should be stored out of direct sunlight Can be stored at room temperature