No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Crocodile Eco Shield 20kg/Bag
Crocodile Ecoshield Polymer Modified
Crocodile Ecoshield is a waterproofing cement coating with one component. It can adhere to practically surface such as concrete, mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks pre-fabricated panels, etc.
Waterproofing Cement Coating– 1K
• Easy to use, Just add water
• Non toxic
• High adhesion
• Easy and fast application
• Protect against water penetration
• Can apply by brush or trowel
Waterproofing and protection building structures such as
terrace, veranda, bathroom, kitchen and etc. It can cover
the small crack and cover with tiling.
|Standard||EN 1015, DIN EN 1062|
|Packing size||20 kg|
How to use
• Clean the surface to be free from dust, grease, concrete scrap or unknown matter etc.
• Fill cracks if any on the surface with suitable repairing material. Fill wall border or joints with sealant.
• Leave the surface dry at least 3 hours after cleaning.
• The concrete surface must be damp.
Cement 20 kg : water 6.6 liters or
Cement 2.2-2.5 parts : water 1 part (by volume)
- Add Crocodile Eco shield to the water and mix until smooth or use the drill 150 rpm
- Prepare only as much as can be applied within 30 minutes. Do not add water.
- Apply with brush when a smooth finish is required.
- The second coat should be applied, allowing 30-90 minutes apart between each application.
- The surface should be left to dry at least 3 days.
- Tile work should be done on surface after 3 days.
1-1.5 kg / sq.m./ 2 coats
- Do not left expose.
- Do not apply in areas of high water pressure >0.5 bar
- It’s not recommended for use epoxy glue to fix on the membrane.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year.