ម្សៅបៀករ៉ងដ៏ល្អបំផុតពីគ្រួសារ Crocodile សំរាប់កន្លែងដែលត្រូវការភាពខ្លាំងពិសេសកន្លែងដែលត្រូវភាពរឹងមាំប្រើការបានយូរ
Crocodile Epoxy Plus
- កាវបិទការ៉ូនិងកាវបៀករ៉ងដ៏ល្អបំផុតជាប់ស្អិតខ្លាំង រឹងមាំធន់នឹងការកោស រឺកូតយ៉ាងល្អប្រសើរ
- ធន់នឹងសារធាតុគីមី អាស៊ីត
- ការពារមេរោគនឹងវត្ថុកខ្វក់ដែលកបជាប់ក្នុងសាច់កាវសំពាធទឹក ពន្លឺថ្ងៃ សីតុណ្ហភាព 177 អង្សាសេ(°C)
- ទប់ស្កាត់ស្នឹមខ្មៅនិងដុសស្លែដោយសារធាតុ Microban
ចន្លោះរ៉ង : 2-6 ម.ម ជញ្ជាំង/ 2-6 ម.ម ក្រាលបាត
ស្ដង់ដា : ANSI A 118.3
ចំណុះ : 2 គ.ក(2 ផ្នែក)
|American standard||ANSI A 118.3|
|Product color||13 shades|
How to use
Grout & Tile Adhesive Crocodile Epoxy Plus America Standard Sealant Which can be tiled in the grout can be built in, so it is suitable for areas that require durability and areas that require special cleanliness, such as mosaic tiles, glass mosaic, green marble resin, natural stone or materials that have moisture problems (Moisture- sensitive) can be used on a variety of surfaces such as concrete, brick walls, plaster walls, tiles on the original tiles, steel sheets, glass sheets, fiberglass sheets Areas that must be touched or cleaned with chemicals at all times, such as hospitals, food preparation rooms, kitchens, grout work outside the factory building, bathrooms, swimming pools, safe for health. Instructions for use The grout width must not exceed 2-6 mm (wall) and size 2-12 mm (floor). The depth of the groove should not be less than 2/3 of the tile thickness. The grout must be done after 48 hours or after the curing adhesive cement is complete. Surface preparation The area that needs to be tiled must be clean, free from dust, oil, curing agent, concrete, paint, cement mortar and other foreign matter that result in less adhesion efficiency Mixture ratio Part A (top) 1 bag per Part B (bottom) 1 bag Mixing
- Stir Part B (bottom) to the meat together. Before mixing between 2 parts A, B
- Pour Part A and Part B into the prepared container. mix together The tools used must be clean and dry. Should wear gloves while working in the case of using a mixer Should use a speed of not more than 150 rpm (150 rpm) for about 2 minutes
- After mixing, leave for 3 minutes before use to allow the chemical to react. Stirring or blending again before use
- Should be used up within 20-30 minutes away from sunlight and heat
Using Tile grout work
- Use a rubber screed trowel that is well blended to fill the groove. By making a oblique angle to the groove To prevent the rubber trowel from pulling the grout out of the groove, use a rubber screed trowel as much as possible from the surface. Clean the surface of the tile immediately. Be careful not to dry the grout on the tile surface.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes (approximately 1 sq.m. area) Use a sponge to clean the surface of the tile with water or water mixed with dishwashing liquid. Once until it is clean Be careful not to poke the grout from the tile.
- Prevent grout surface from dust And dirt for at least 24 hours. Clean the tile surface with warm water again. Activation should be discarded for 1 day of dry grout adhesives. The grout adhesive will completely prevent the infiltration of dirt in the body after 7 days of drying.
- Use a flat trowel to scrape the mixed grout. Plastered on the floor or wall that needs to be tiled Recommended adhesive thickness 2 mm for mosaic tiles and 4-6 mm for common tiles. (Should glue the tiles for tiling within 20 – 30 minutes)
- Use a trowel to make the angle of 60 °. The scrape will be welded according to the suitability of the tile size.
- Put the tiles on the crocodile. Epoxy Plus Use a rubber band to knock the tile firmly and sink into the epoxy plus. Make sure that the adhesive is fully attached to the back of the tile. Press the tiles to glue overflow about ½ of the tile thickness. Then customize as needed
- After tiling, clean the tile groove to a depth of at least 3/4 of the tile thickness. For the grout Be careful not to dry the adhesive on the face of the tile. Should clean the tile face And tools used within 15 minutes
- Grouting should be done after 24 hours of tiling.
Restrictions on grout
- In the case of a rough surface, uneven, high porosity Should test in a small area or pour the surface coating of the tile before grout
- The grout should be about 1-2 square meters at a time.
- While cleaning Always change the sponge or cloth to clean the surface of the tile.
- The main principle is to avoid grouting at temperatures below 16 ° C because it will slow the grout.
- Should not be used in areas with temperatures above 177 ° C
- In case of use in the swimming pool or the area that touches the water all the time Should leave the grout to dry for at least 7 days, so release the water to the pool
- Do not use paving on rubbery surfaces.
- Paving marble with soft shades should choose a white grout adhesive.
- Do not cover the surface with vibration.
- Avoid use at temperatures below 16 ° C because it is slow to dry.
- Epoxy may cause skin irritation. Should use various safety equipment such as gloves, dust masks, goggles
- In the case of the eyes, wash your eyes with clean water several times immediately and consult a doctor.
- If being exposed or exposed to the skin Use clean water and soap.
- Should be kept out of the reach of children
There are no reviews yet.