No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Crocodile Epoxy Seal 2kg
$14.00 – $25.00
Crocodile Epoxy Seal is a 2 part epoxy adhesive mixed with a mixture of epoxy resin and B as the accelerator. By mixing both parts together before use Will receive a creamy gray color, used to attach various materials such as concrete, steel, stone, structure, repairing cracks, concrete and fixing bolts Stick the tiles on the wet floor or stick the tiles that fall into the water.
Epoxy steel plug glue And attach various materials
- Good adhesion to concrete and various surfaces
- Not flowing and shrinking
- With durability, pressure resistance and high tensile strength
- Can solidify even in the water
Used for steel plug work Repair cracks of concrete And interlocking concrete joints, metal, stone, tile and wood etc.
|Packing Size||2 kg cans, 1 kg cans set|
How to use
Crocodile Epoxy Seal is a 2 part epoxy adhesive mixed with a mixture of epoxy resin and B as the accelerator. By mixing both parts together before use Will get a thick creamy gray color Used to attach materials such as concrete, steel, stone, structures, repairing cracks, concrete and fixing bolts. Stick the tiles on the wet floor or stick the tiles that fall into the water.
- The surface must be strong, clean, free from dust, debris, cement and various stains. Metal materials must not rust.
- The material that will be attached must be dry, clean, odorless. Do not use to attach materials that have a crumbly surface. Or easily dusty
- Ingredients 2 parts: 1 part B
a mixture of A and B to homogeneity. Recommended to use a mixer for a low cycle for 2-3 minutes after mixing to get a thick creamy gray color. Should be used up within 15-30 minutes after mixing
- Apply the adhesive to the surface. To achieve uniform thickness Should make sure that there is no space between Surface and materials attached If necessary, hold the material temporarily while the glue is not dry. To prevent the material from moving to the desired location
- In the case of holding the steel plug vertically To drill a hole larger than the diameter of steel about 2-4 mm, then fill the epoxy in the hole that was first punched and then plug the iron
- In the case of fastening the steel vertically To dip the steel in the epoxy thoroughly before plugging the hole in the wall
coagulation between 10-30 minutes depends on temperature and humidity.
1.5 / kg / sq.m. / 1 mm thickness
- Suitable temperature for use 10-40 degrees
- Clean the device with a thinner solution.
- The product may cause skin irritation. Should use various safety equipment such as gloves, dust masks, glasses, etc.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse your eyes with clean water several times immediately and consult a doctor.
- If being exposed to the skin, use soap and water to clean.
- Should be kept out of the reach of children
- Store in the original sealed container and do not place in outdoor sunlight.
- Product life 3 years from the date of manufacture