No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Crocodile Moss Remover
Crocodile remover removes lichen stains Highly effective in removing fungi, algae, algae, and green plants that occur on various surfaces. And can also be used to clean fungus stains in the swimming pool as well
Remove moss stains
Highly effective in removing fungi, algae, algae, and green plants that occur on various surfaces. And can also be used to clean fungus stains in the swimming pool as well
How to use
Crocodile remover removes lichen stains Highly effective in removing fungi, algae, algae, and green plants that occur on various surfaces. It can also be used to clean mold stains in the pool, too
- For spraying on the wall 1: 500
- For cleaning germs 1: 1,000
- For cleaning the swimming pool 500 cc per 100 cubic meters of water in the pool
- Mixing “Crocodile Moss Remover” according to the appropriate proportion In the case that you need to remove a lot of stains, you can use Without mixing water
- Pour or spray onto areas that need to remove stains. And leave for about 24 hours for maximum efficiency
- Rinse with clean water. By using a scrub brush Should be repeated in the event that the stain is still not completely eliminated
- Don’t eat
- Do not get into the eyes or the skin.
- Wear protection every time you use
- Do not dispose of the solution. Or containers into water sources
- Eye contact . Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. And fill the eyes up and down If wearing a contact lens Should be carefully removed And wash your eyes with water for at least 20 minutes and should consult a doctor
- Inhalation Move victim to open air and ventilated place. If there is still smoke from chemicals Should wear a mask in case of unconsciousness The patient’s posture should be placed in the appropriate position, loosening the shirt or neck button. Patients should be moved to a clear, ventilated place and consult an emergency doctor immediately.
- In the skin, wash contaminated skin from large amounts of water. Wash contaminated clothing with water. And should wear gloves Should wash water for 20 minutes, wash clothes and shoes before wearing
- By mouth, mouth washing, removing dentures if available And drinking water according to a reasonable amount And should stop if the patient has symptoms of vomiting If the patient has vomiting Should keep the head low To prevent toxins from entering the lungs Should not put things in the patient’s mouth If the patient has unconsciousness move Patients go to the air and clear. Loosen the shirt button And consult an emergency doctor immediately
Keep in a place away from children, food and pets. Keep away from sunlight. Can be stored at room temperature