No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Crocodile Pre Plus Gold Tile Grout White 1kg
Adhesives, grouts Crocodile Gold Premium Plus sealant is a mixture of Portland cement, fine chemicals and specialty colors makes no peeling, no shrinking, no smell. Not harmful to users And with special ingredients as follows: Microbicides, Probiotic, Special Binder, Extra Bon, and others which enhance the protective properties to inhibit the growth of black fungus. Prevent water seepage And increase the adhesion strength, thus helping to have high adhesion And has a long service life Suitable for grooves that require grout not more than 5 – 15 mm. Can be used both inside and outside of the swimming pool. Areas need extra cleanliness. And is a mixed product, just add water And mixed together, can be used immediately
Black mold inhibitor glue American standard sand blending formula for wide grooves
- Inhibit the formation of black mold with micro-flat substances
- Reduce the accumulation of dirt stained with hydrophobics.
- High adhesion, non-flaking, not cracking with latex polymer
- Beautiful grout grooves, not cracking, reduce sesame cracking.
- Easy to clean Long life
- Safe for health
- Suitable for areas with accumulated germs Inside and outside the building
- For 5-15 mm grout grout
Gold Tile Grout Whit
ANSI A 118.6 (Unsanded)
EN 13888 CG2
1 kg / bag
|Type||Gold Tile Grout Whit|
|American Standard||ANSI A 118.6 (Unsanded)
ANSI A 118.7 (Unsanded)
|European standard||EN 13888 CG2|
|Product color||30 shades|
|packing size||1 kg / bag|
How to use
Adhesives, grouts Crocodile Gold Premium Plus sealant is a mixture of Portland cement, fine chemicals and specialty colors makes no peeling, no shrinking, no smell. Not harmful to users And with special ingredients as follows: Microbicides, Probiotic, Special Binder, Extra Bon, and others which enhance the protective properties to inhibit the growth of black fungus. Prevent water seepage And increase the adhesion strength, thus helping to have high adhesion And has a long service life Suitable for grooves that require grout not more than 5-15 mm. Can be used both inside and outside of the swimming pool. Areas require special cleanliness. And is a mixed product, just add water And mixed together, can be used immediately
Instructions for use
The grout width must not exceed 5-15 mm. The groove depth should not be less than 2/3 of the tile thickness. The grout must be done after 48 hours or after the curing adhesive cement is complete.
Clean the grout grooves to be free from dust, dirt, debris, and prevent water from getting trapped before grout.
Premium Plus 1 gram gold glue (1 bag) per 0.26 liters of water or
premium plus gold grout 3.8 parts per 1 part by volume
- Pour the grout glue into the water. While turning the mixer around low or stirring well
- Leave it for about 10 minutes to allow the chemical to curing. And stir again before using While in use should be periodically stirred
- When the adhesive grout is thick Because left too long Or use too long Do not add water to make it liquid. Should be discarded and mixed again
- Use a rubber screed trowel that is well blended to fill the groove. By making a oblique angle and groove to prevent the rubber trowel from pulling the grout out of the groove Use the trowel to scrape off the surface of the tile as much as possible.
- Leave until the grout glue begins to incubate. So use a cloth or sponge moistened with water and wring thoroughly Then use a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the tile again
Curing and grouting
for the first 72 hours should use sticky paper. (Brown paper used to make bags or wrappers) Cover to help the glue grout slowly curing and help prevent dust or other dirt. Stick to the surface of the grout that has not dried Do not use plastic or newspaper paper instead of sticky paper.
after 10 days should clean the tile surface one more time to allow the glue grout that may be left out of the tile surface. By using soapy water mixed with warm water to pour all over Leave for a while Therefore wipe clean Do not use concentrated solutions or acids. Because it will erode the grout and cause the color of the drug to change
- If necessary, use diluted acids or crocodiles to clean the grout grooves. But should test in a small area first
- The use of a polish remover or stain remover should be done after the curing glue is completely cured. Which must not be less than 30 days and should be tested in a small area first
- Should not be used with areas that are exposed to acids all the time
- Cement may cause skin irritation. Should use various safety equipment such as gloves, dust masks, goggles
- In case of eye contact, rinse the eyes with clean water several times immediately. And consult a doctor
- If being exposed or exposed to the skin Use clean water and soap.
- Should be kept out of the reach of children
should be kept in the shade. Which has good ventilation The area must be dry, not damp because it causes the product to not deteriorate. Product life is 1 year from the date of manufacture. In unopened condition (If not used, the bag must be tightly sealed every time)