Crocodile Silicone Seal NP (Clear) 280ml/20P
Crocodile Silicone Seal N Plus Silicone grout 100% high quality, does not use acetic acid as a destructive, so does not cause sour smell while dry. And does not bite the skin or change the color of the sensitive metal that touches, such as zinc, curing gold, using moisture in the air when the silicone has a long service life Contains a mixture of fungicides Can be used in the moisture contact area
Silicone glass window grout
- High strength and flexibility when drying
- Fast drying with acetic acid evaporation (resembling a vinegar)
- Excellent resistance to air and the environment such as UV radiation, vibration, humidity, temperature changes Air pollution Cleanser And various solutions
- Silicone texture does not flow swag. Can use vertical grout and overhead work
Characteristics / usage area
Used as a general edge sealant or as a groove That support movement such as window sills, door frames, fish tank, roof work, awning, drainage trough, tank body, container, advertising board, seal, gasket, grout, tile, air duct, furniture showcase etc.
|Standard||ASTM C661, ASTM D412, ASTM C794
|Product Color||White / Clear / Black|
|Packing size||280 ml|
How to use
Crocodile Silicone Seal N Plus is a 100% high quality silicone sealant . It does not use acetic acid as a destructive substance, so it does not cause a sour odor during drying. And does not bite the skin or change the color of the sensitive metal that touches, such as zinc, curing gold, using moisture in the air when the silicone has a long service life Contains a mixture of fungicides Can be used in the moisture contact area Surface preparation
- The surface must be dry, clean, free from dust, paint, oil stains or dirt.
- Suitable groove size Should be about 3-12 mm wide, 5-10 mm deep. The width should be equal to or greater than the depth of the groove. May use the foam to continue to adjust the depth of the fitting
- Use adhesive tape to close the seam so that there is no excess overflow while continuing to continue.
- Cut the tip of the tube and the tip of the tip (45 degrees oblique) and wear the cork to the tube.
- Use a double or compressed air gun. Squeeze the glue in the groove that needs to be filled.
- Smoothing the glue surface within 30 minutes
- Wipe excess water with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Remove the side adhesive paper before drying the silicone.
- Leave for 48 hours before use.
The usage rate of the groove size 1×1 cm can be about 2.8 meters in length per cleaning tube . Clean all tools and equipment with clean water before the glue will dry. Residual glue fragments And hard to remove by using abrasion or scrape Restrictions on use
- Cannot be painted over
- The product may cause skin irritation. Should use various safety equipment such as gloves, dust masks, glasses, etc.
- If being exposed to the skin, use soap and water to clean. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes with clean water. Once and immediately consult a doctor
- Should be kept out of the reach of children
- Should be stored in a dry place And the temperature is not too high
- Product life 1 year from production date