Crocodile Stone Cleaner
Crocodile cleaner, natural stone cleaner For removing stubborn stains on natural stone floors that are difficult to wash off with normal methods such as coffee stains, wine stains, soft drinks stains, oil stains, for marble, granite or terrazzo floors
Cleaning natural stone
For removing stubborn stains on natural stone floors that are difficult to wash off with normal methods such as coffee stains, wine stains, soft drinks stains, oil stains, for marble, granite or terrazzo floors
How to use
Crocodile cleaner, natural stone cleaner For removing stains everywhere on the surface of natural stone that are difficult to wash off in the normal way, such as coffee stains, wine stains, dirt, soft drinks, oil, for marble, granite or terrazzo
without mixing with water stains. natural stone mixed with water in a ratio of 1:50 for cleaning natural stone on the general
- Clean the messy surface first with “Crocodile Cleaner for general cleaning”.
- Pour “crocodile cleanser to clean natural stone” directly onto the stain.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes, then rinse.
- If there are still some stains remaining, repeat or leave the solution to react longer.
- Do not eat and do not get into the eyes or the skin.
- Wear protection every time you use
- Do not leave liquid or container in the water source.
- Do not use Stone Cleaner with non-alkaline-resistant surfaces.
- Should test performance in a small area first
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Eye contact . Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. And fill the eyes up and down If wearing a contact lens Should be carefully removed And wash your eyes with water for at least 20 minutes and should consult a doctor
- Inhalation Move victim to open air and ventilated place. If there is still smoke from chemicals Should wear a mask in case of unconsciousness The patient’s posture should be placed in the appropriate position, loosening the shirt or neck button. Patients should be moved to a clear, ventilated place and consult an emergency doctor immediately.
- In the skin, wash contaminated skin from large amounts of water. Wash contaminated clothing with water. And should wear gloves Should wash water for 20 minutes, wash clothes and shoes before wearing
- By mouth, mouth washing, removing dentures if available And drinking water according to a reasonable amount And should stop if the patient has symptoms of vomiting If the patient has vomiting Should keep the head low To prevent toxins from entering the lungs Should not put things in the patient’s mouth If the patient has unconsciousness move Patients go to the air and clear. Loosen the shirt button And consult an emergency doctor immediately
Keep in a place away from children, food and pets. Keep away from sunlight. Can be stored at room temperature