No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Light Blue Crocodile Grey Tile Adhesive 20kg Bag
composed of Portland cement, special sand and polymer additives.It provides excellent bonding for ceramic tile,interior floor and wall use.No need to soak the tile before laying.
General tile adhesive with USA standard
- For porcelain tile (granito) interior floor and wall installation. Exterior use only for floor.
- For ceramic floor and wall tile.Interior and exterior use.
- Neat and time saving
|Type||Cement Tile Adhesive|
How to use
For new substrate : The surface must be dry, flat, level and fully cured. It should be free of all grease, oil, dust, curing compounds, old adhesive residues and any other adulterant. Make sure water absorption of the substrate is at normal level. In case of new render or leveling , the substrate should be fully cured for 7 days or 168 hrs. per 1 cm thickness of adhesive before tiling.
For old substrate : Clean up the surface with high-pressure jet spray to remove dust, adulterant and any de-bonding tiles. Remove the left water before re-tiling.
Proportion of Mixing
Light-Blue Crocodile Tile Adhesive 20 kg (per bag) per 5.40 L of water or 2.6 parts of Light-Blue Crocodile Tile Adhesive per 1 part of water by volume.
- Mix Tile Adhesive with clean, potable water thoroughly until smooth with a mechanical mixer at a low speed (≤150 rpm).
- Let mortar slakes for 15 minutes before mixing a second time. Do not add water, latex, or additional powder after slaking period.
- Spread mortar with flat side of trowel to key-in substrate, and then apply additional mortar to ensure that it cover 100% at the back of tile.
- Apply notched side at 60-degree angle in the same direction throughout installation surface.
- Recommend to apply the product all over the back of tile to compensate bending, prevent gap under tile that may cause less compressive strength and easily to crack.
- After placing tile on the prepared surface, slide it orthogonally to the notched lines and tap in order to maximize bonding.
- Tiles can be adjusted for proper alignment within 15 mins after apply the products. Timing may vary depends on temperature. Recommend not to adjust further after setting. Make sure that the products is covered all over the back of tiles. Suitable thickness of tile adhesive on substrate is 2-10 mm.
Curing and Grouting
- A minimum cure is obtained in 24-48 hours, depending on ambient temperatures.
- For better quality, Crocodile Tile Grout should be chosen to suit each type of tiles. Crocodile Tile Grout has many types and color for each joints and places
- Grouting after tile installation at least 48 hours to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Recommend to apply the product all over the back of tile to maximize bonding strength.
Do not use tile adhesive with wood, asphalt, plastic coat or PVC, metal and mirror. (Do not allow frost within 72 hours)
** Please contact us for application on exceptional materials.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not eat
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year from the date